Remember to wear a face covering indoors in university buildings, follow health and safety guidelines, and check the COVID-19 website for up-to-date information.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.ispi.us.This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site,how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization,other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to register for classes.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the followingat any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitiveinformation via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that informationis encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for aclosed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at thebeginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we alsoprotect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to performa specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access topersonally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we storepersonally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
[613 N Black Horse Pike, Mt. Ephraim, NJ 08059]
Generally all payments are non-refundable, but we may approve a refund request if the student meets the following requirements. ◦ Student is entitled to a full refund if a course is cancelled by the school
◦ If a illness or death in the family prevents a student from attending class. We may honor a partial, or full refund if the request is made in writing via email and can provide supporting documentation.
◦ If Refund approved, student can expect refund within 30 days from date of receipt of students cancellation
◦ Students removed for disciplinary reasons based on the code of conduct in the student handbook, will not receive a refund